3rd July 2017
ICM PARTNERS are looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You will be responsible for ensuring the business has effectively documented and process mapped all parts of the business successfully.
Responsibilities will include:
* Understand the internal summarisation of the GDPR requirements and perform a gap analysis of all Business and IT processes, systems, procedures and controls, producing a gap analysis summary report as an initial deliverable
* Maintain stakeholder expectations and raise appropriate issues to project managers as necessary
* Support the identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and re deemed in-cope of GDPR
* Understand compliance standards and translate them into business and data management requirements in the form of user stories/functional specifications or business change documentation.
* Working knowledge of UK and EU data protection legislation (including GDPR)
* Experience in Information Governance, Data Privacy, Data Protection and regulatory projects
* Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization
If this position is of interest to you, then please apply to the role below.
Location: Liverpool North West