13th July 2017
ICM Partners are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a GDPR programme, specifically within Data Privacy and Data Protection.
This role is responsible for assisting with phase 2 of the programme ensuring all data, documentation and processes are correct for ensuring compliance to regulatory Privacy/Data Protection/GDPR standards. The role covers all business areas.
• Assisting and supporting the GDPR Programme Team to advise, support and guide the business regarding Data Protection (and GDPR) compliance.
• Provide guidance to the business on Data Protection /GDPR requirements and helping the business translate what it means for them as well as providing advice on how to comply with the requirements
• Assist with the on-going GDPR implementation Programme
• Develop and maintain good commercial knowledge of the business to inform data protection impacting activity and enable challenge of management on key risks and associated risk exposure and risk appetite.
• Establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships and engagement
• Facilitate discussions with the business to help drive understanding and accountability for business owners and to support identification of data protection risks as well as proactive identification and escalation of data protection related risks
Location for this position Liverpool, initial duration 6 months. Day rate £400 – £450 a day.