ICM PARTNERS are working with a client in the North West and we are looking to engage a ‘change management’ focused Programme Manager to help deliver a number of key projects. You will be required to work cross functionally with a number of different departments.
To be considered, You must be an experienced Programme Manager and have a proven track record of delivering high profile change projects in organisations of a similar size.
Requirements for the role:
- A strong track record of successfully delivering business change (not technology) programmes and projects
- Strong change management and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to build rapport and gain buy in from stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and using your influencing skills to overcome challenges
- Previous experience of managing and developing programme teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically
- Previous experience of delivering change with a 3rd party provider is desirable but not essential
- A customer-focused approach to change management
Location is North West, Duration is a minimum of 6 months. Day rate £700 – £800 depending on relevant experience.